- Web: https://www.texascancer.info
- E-mail: email@example.com
Texas Cancer Information - Unit 1677
The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
P.O. Box 301439
Houston, TX 77230-1439
- Fax: (713) 794-1951
- Technical Assistance Voicemail: (713) 792-2277
- If you want telephone assistance with questions about cancer or with locating or obtaining services, please call one of the following organizations:
- The American Cancer Society (ACS) has information on treatment, support and assistance. Please call 1-800-227-2345.
LIVESTRONG has information about financial assistance and support groups. Please call 1-877-231-8820.
Susan G. Komen for the Cure is a breast cancer helpline. Please call 1-877-456-6636 (1-877-GOKOMEN).
If you are looking for help or information on services or programs in your area, please dial 2-1-1 or click on the link https://www.211texas.org/cms/search-health-services-in-texas and select the type of information you are look for, from disease prevention, diagnosis and treatment to health insurance, financial assistance and rehabilitative services.
- askMDAnderson at 1-877-MDA-6789 (1-877-632-6789)
Specifically, askMDAnderson can help you:
Call 1-877-632-6789 or submit your question online.
- Learn how to make an appointment at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Understand your treatment options
- Learn about research studies
- Navigate the MD Anderson web site
- Find out about patient amenities (such as travel and support resources)
- Access prevention and screening services
- Find accurate cancer information
- Locate community cancer resources