Local/Community Resources for Survivors
The information listed for each resource in the Local/Community Resources database is based on information obtained from state and national agencies, resource websites and surveys.
Local/Community Cancer Survivor Services Search Criteria
Select region served or physical location and resource category and click on the Submit Query button. Search results will list national organizations first, followed by Texas resources in alphabetical order by city.
Other information you may find useful:
- Survivorship Portal
- Cancer Support & Survivorship
- I want to find a support group.
- I want to find help with transportation, housing or finances.
- Where do I go if I am uninsured or have a low income?
- Links by Topic
Selected external websites (will open in new window):
- MD Anderson Cancer Center - Survivorship
- MD Anderson Cancer Center - Survivorship Resources and Videos
- National Cancer Institute (NCI) - Support Services
- National Cancer Institute (NCI) - Organizations That Offer Support Services
- American Cancer Society (ACS) - Survivorship: During and After Treatment
- American Cancer Society (ACS) - Survivorship Care Plans
- American Cancer Society (ACS) - Finding Treatment Centers
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure